- Are you legally ordained? Yes, I'm an Interfaith and a Metaphysical Minister.
- Is Love & Marriage Mentoring/Premarital counseling required? No, but encouraged. It can enhance your relationship by 30%.
- Do you offer any other type of counseling? Yes, Holistic Lifestyle Consulting, for individuals and couples.
- Does religious affiliation matter? No
- Can we write, read or repeat our own vows? Yes
- How long is a typical ceremony? 20-45 minutes
- Is a deposit required? Yes, $150 with contract
- How often can we talk or meet? As often as you like
- Will you go over the ceremony before our date? Yes, until it's perfect
- Do you attend rehearsals? Yes
- Do you attend receptions? Upon request and can do reception remarks and dinner prayer for an additional fee.
- What do you wear? Whatever attire you choose; dress, casual, ethnic or Black Robe & Wedding Sash.
- Do you provide our marriage license? No, you must apply and pay at the register of deeds for your county.
- What happens with our marriage license? We are responsible for verifying proper ID of 2 witnesses and their signatures. We will return the copies to the register of deeds for your county of marriage.
Human Brilliance Ceremonies provide all couples with a copy of their signed marriage license, ceremony script, a special certificate of marriage and a lovely gift.